Motel & Something Else from Fashion Weekend

After a competition, a win and an awesome friend; I got a free ticket to Fashion Weekend which is basically a weekend of major designer discounts including; ksubi, bec & bridge, miss brown vintage, shakuhachi, camilla & marc, ginger & smart, talulah, the cassette society etc
I blew most of my money on Motel Rocks & Something Else and I was pretty happy with what I got. But that was until my friend Tiff and I found the Miss Brown Vintage stall right at the back of the massive hall and basically broke down because we had no money left. Miss Brown had vintage animal tees, denim shirts, fur coats, bags, jackets... I wish we went there first!!!

Tears aside, here's just some quick snaps of what I got!

 River Forest Printed tee | Motel

 Galaxy Long Tank / Dress | Motel

 Warmest Knitted Jumper Dress | Motel
I'm not too sure about how to wear this though, pair with pleather leggings? Hmm

"Magic Floral Triangle" Tee | Something Else
I love the lilac so much!

 The Basic Frame in Quartz | Something Else
I got them for $50 and they're still selling for $180 on the General Pants site, score. 

Here's just a corduroy circle skirt my mom DIY-ed for me the other day. She hates me using her sewing machine because I'm absolutely hopeless.

Also if you didn't notice my instagram widget on the side, I finally got instagram! Follow me @newgold for some uni OOTDs and daily updates :)

4 comments:

  1. oh my gooooodness i love all your purchases!!! wish i had been able to go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha thanks!! when's your next post coming up? ;)

      Delete
  2. sooo jealous of your DIY skirt and the galaxy dress is amazing!! jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee, it needs to be altered though, it's a bit big. we'll do better next time!!!

      Delete