Glebe Markets & Salvos


I have to admit, when I first saw pictures of people wearing camo, I was horrified that this trend was coming back; I was a firm believer that camo print should stay in the 90s. But as you can see, I've developed a liking for it and I snagged this for $15 at Glebe Markets because if this really makes a come back, I'd much rather not pay for  $70 jacket for a generic one. ;)

A dusty pink granny knit from Salvos for $15. 
I've been looking for really nice knits and this is the perfect size; it's baggy but not too long for me. I also absolutely love this grey-pink colour and it's in perfect condition without any pilling at all.

A sparkly silver v-neck tee from Salvos for $10.
I don't usually go for tees like this at all but I kept on going back to the rack to look at it so I eventually thought, why not?
Also check out the clothing tag!! It's so cool and reminds me of contemporary Asian artworks but I wish they showed the name of the label.

1 comment: