Nothing I Needed

Despite going shopping with a list of things I actually need; DIY supplies, black slippers & plain shirts...
I forgot that shops closed at 5pm on Saturdays so I didn't have time to properly shop and ended up leaving with these:
 I have seen a few evil eye rings in random shops but they all seem a little off. I hardly ever go to Diva but I popped in and found this perfect ring.
Keeping with the minimalist trend I got these stackable rose gold rings which came in a pack of 10 from Sportsgirl.

And they are a perfect match for my rusted plumbing tubes.

 I finally bought something from Lush!!! They opened in my area in November last year but today I found the time to chat and try some products.

 I ended up buying a solid shampoo called Seanik; Softening sea salt shampoo with jasmine, mimosa and orange blossom. Many of our planet’s most potent nutrients come from the deep blue sea. Lush has them brought ashore to create an ocean blue bar with protein-rich Irish moss seaweed, Japanese nori seaweed and sea salt to leave your hair soft and full of body. We added lemon oil for extra shine, and the exotic far eastern fragrance of mimosa and jasmine to bathe you in the heady scent of tropical flora.

And an exfoliating body butter called Aqua Mirabilis; Our miraculous underwater massage bar for bodies. This glorious spa-in-a-bar is Helen’s underwater massage bar with exfoliating ground almond shells mixed into a big bar of perfumed, moisturising oils. Use it in the bath or the shower and you will give your skin the treat of a lifetime.

I bought my 2nd ever MAC lipstick! It is a matte lipstick called Please Me. I really liked Saint Germain but I knew it was too bubblegum, too bright for me. So I asked for the next best thing. 
The assistant initially recommended Speed Dial but it was darker than my own lip colour and I wanted something lighter and less red. So I tried on Please Me and it was my lip colour only pinker and nicer which is basically the effect I wanted from Saint Germain. 

 It looks more like this (: 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! Love the ring! Oh LUSH! I used to be an avid Lush junkie but my love hasn't been what it used to be in past years. Although I do like the solid shampoo you picked up! Lovely lipstick as well! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun this sounds lame but add me on facebook. I want to hear about what your doing and everything. It's too hard having conversations on blog comments haha. facebook.com/stellazukowska

    If you want
    I really can't get over how creative you are!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added you :) I want to see you get about in London too!!
      and thanks lovely, you're way too nice!

      Delete