Why I Need A Proper & Steady Income

Sadly, I've been spending all my money on expensive uni textbooks, so here's a round up of all the items I've had to put on a wishlist instead of into my wardrobe.

Union Jack Bat Sleeve Jumper | Sheinside

Tan Cape with Fur Trim | Asos 


Teal Florentina Faux Fur Stole | Sportsgirl
My wardrobe consists of way too much maroon as the staple colour from last winter, so I'm thinking teal for this winter? yes.

Ladies Classic Gold Watch | Casio at Asos 

Double Case Leather Watch | Urban Outfitters
(Okay, so I don't need 2 watches, (or 3?) but this double watch is such a conversation starter)

Holly Work Bag | Sportsgirl 

Denim Woven Cities Bag | American Apparel 

Vintage Tote from Friends of Couture at Dangerfield $148
(I don't really need 3 uni bags either, but how amazing does the finish look?) 

I've also been on the hunt for a (or several) chunky knits in wintery colours, such as teal, navy & grey, but I can't seem to find the perfect one. Also, unlike the lucky people of the UK, decent knit jumpers here are all at least $60 and they're from a generic brand. I guess that's what we get for living on a remote island, girt by sea. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment